- Quiz Mistakes
- Make the table!
- Identify mistakes
- Study Tactics
- Best ways to study!
- Describe how mechanical and chemical weathering happen
- Identify examples of chemical and mechanical weathering
- Differentiate between chemical and mechanical weathering
- Graph points on a line graph
- Graph a bar graph
- Know the different soil horizons
- Know what type of particle is at each horizon
- Know what size particle sand, clay and silt are
- Describe the particle size and defining characteristics of the 5 different soil textures (peaty, clay, silty, sandy, and loam)
- Calculate the percentage of total soil is clay, silt and sand
- Calculate the soil texture using the percentages and the soil triangle