Emergency Learning Resources
Bio students: this is a weird time! I wish I was still able to teach you in person, and that you had the chance to work with friends and classmates to master content. Clearly that isn't an option. So, each week, I will post suggested learning resources for you to complete. Some will be activities online, some will be in your online textbook, some will be videos and some will be articles. Follow the instructions below to participate in my online learning!
How to get the most out of Ms. Grant's online learning:
- Go to your period's blog, and find the most recent post.
- Complete all activities, watch any videos and read any articles.
- Comment on the blog post. Each post will include suggested comment types, by in general use this as a chance to engage with the content! Ask questions, or answer your classmates questions!
- I will check each blog daily, and answer questions myself, so check back!
- Please use your first name only to comment: Do not include an email or a website!
Check here for Daily Warm-Ups, Activities, Assignments, and Announcements.
If you are absent, please check the calendar below to find out what you missed (warm-ups, activities, labs, assignments and announcements). All documents (including note PPTs and electronic copies of all activities, labs, assignments) can be found in the ECOLOGY, CELLS, GENETICS and EVOLUTION tabs above.