Warm Up: What is a geological feature that we have in Washington state?
- Identify geologic features around where we live
- Review some basic geologic processes
- Finish the Saving Soils Lab: Part 1, Geologic Features
- Read the paragraph
- Answer the questions
- Go to a high place (with a teacher or para) and sketch the landscape!
- Identify features in your surrounding area
- Analyze where those features came from
- Notes on Geologic Processes
- In your journals
- In color!
- Begin the Mechanical/Chemical Reading
- Glue into your journals
Announcements: Next quiz is on December 17. We will learn the content it will cover (how soil is made, where it comes from, and how it helps create biodiversity) between 11/21 and 12/13