Warm Up: Glue in the new blue sheets, and begin reading the procedure! You may start filling in the diagrams of the steps!
- Learn the processes that break rock into soil
- Practice active reading techniques
- Chemical Weathering Lab
- Begin by selecting a “Questions” person in your group. They are responsible for reading directions, and answering group questions. Ask this person questions, THEY will ask the teacher if they don’t know the answer!
- Begin the lab!
- Follow instructions: be very careful, THIS INCLUDED ACID!!!
- Finish Definition Flip Ups
- Glue into journal
- With me!
- Notes on Weathering
- In your journals
- In color
- Work with me
Announcements: Next quiz is on December 18. We will learn the content it will cover (how soil is made, where it comes from, and how it helps create biodiversity) between 11/21 and 12/13