Warm Up: Think back to the Friday before break. What was the quiz on? Give me ONE TOPIC! Write it on the white board: my website isn’t working
- Understand what mistakes you made on your quiz
- Plan for future quizzes, and to re-learn material
- Turn in any missing work!
- Going in as 0s tomorrow
- Review Soils Quiz!
- Review types of mistakes
- Go over your quiz, by yourself or with a partner, and identify which types of mistakes you think you made. Mark it on your quiz in colored pen (red, green or blue)
- Pull out a sheet of paper, and take notes on the correct answers to the quiz questions
- Review your quiz again, and make sure you identified your mistakes coreectly
- Planning for the Future
- Fill out the “what went wrong form” with the quiz topics. Ms. Grant will lead this
- Fill out your mistakes, and how you plan to fix them
Announcements: Retakes will be on Friday, in class
Homework: If you have not finished your chemical and mechanical weathering graphs and questions, or your definition flip ups: THEY ARE NOW HOMEWORK! Show me they are complete as soon as you finish them. They will go in as 0s before break