Warm Up: Which soil do you think was the most effective last year? Look at the workshee!
- Learn about agriculture
- Finish the Math Agriculture Activity
- Two Websites:
- Agricultural Information go to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Census of Agriculture Web site, https://www.nass.usda.gov/Publications/AgCensus/2012/Online_Resources/County_Profiles/Washington/index.php Select your county by clicking on either the map or the county name.
- Population Size and Land Area go to the U.S. Census Bureau Web site, https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045218 Enter your county into the search bar in the upper left.
- Use the Class Data to graph it!
- Get a stamp for the Agriculture Research
- Create a graph for the Seeds and Soil lab and answer questions
- Get a stamp
- Enter grades for:
- Seeds and Soil Lab
- Monoculture vs Poly Culture Activity
- Biggest Little Farm questions
- Agriculture Research
- Table of Contents