Warm Up: Check on skyward: DO YOU HAVE YOUR LAB SAFETY CONTRACT IN?!
- Define expected behavior for the outdoor lab
- Practice identifying biotic vs abiotic
- Outdoor Expectations
- What are the dangers of being outside for students and teachers?
- What do students and teachers need to do to keep students safe?
- Looks-like Sounds-like poster for outdoor behavior
- Abiotic vs Biotic WS
- Define first!
- Then glue in and work on it
Announcements: GOING OUTSIDE ON WEDNESDAY! Come with clothes you can walk in, and shoes you don’t mind getting dirty!
Homework: safety contract SIGNED