Warm Up: Clean up you plants,
- Learn about agriculture
- Finish the Math Agriculture Activity
- Two Websites:
- Agricultural Information go to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Census of Agriculture Web site, https://www.nass.usda.gov/Publications/AgCensus/2012/Online_Resources/County_Profiles/Washington/index.php Select your county by clicking on either the map or the county name.
- Population Size and Land Area go to the U.S. Census Bureau Web site, https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045218 Enter your county into the search bar in the upper left.
- Use the Class Data to graph it!
- Get a stamp for the Agriculture Research
- Pick Up the Data for the Seeds and Soil lab, and create the graph for that