Warm Up: In our lab, there are three different types of soil: on in each pot. What is something that needs to be the same about each pot?
- Decide on controls for your experiment
- Show what you learned 1st semester
- Plant your wheat! We have to do wheat, because it grows faster
- Put three wheat seeds into each pot
- To plant a seed, make a hole with your finger, press the seed into the hole gently, and then cover the seed back up.
- Once you have planted all your seeds, place the three pots in a tray of the grow lights, and water them GENTLY until water comes out the bottom of the pot
- We will water them each day from now until break!