Warm Up: What is one vocab word from the last 2 weeks? Please don’t repeat!
- Understand the different types of interspecies interactions!
STUDY STATIONS for the quiz tomorrow! 3 options
- Food webs and Food chains Station
- Use the food web I provided to make 5 different food chains
- Use the feeding relationships on the pink paper to make 2 different food webs
- Vocab Practice
- Define and give an example of each of the vocab words on the white sheet
- Fold it over, and quiz yourself! Can you define or give an example of each without peaking?
- Ecological Relationships Practice
- Grab a computer, and go to the website on the green page
- Fill in the boxes, for each video showing a different relationship
- Table of Contents Check (TCC) 3
- Make sure your table of contents is up to date!
- Get it signed off by Ms. Grant
- Going in the gradebook TOMORROW
- Practice Quiz!
- Take the purple practice quiz! See how well you do.
Announcements: NEXT QUIZ IS OCTOBER 31! Will cover levels of organization, energy flow (food chains and food webs) and ecological relationships. Take home the review materials to practice!