Warm Up: Describe one form of Mechanical Weathering. Hint: look at your reading from Monday!
- Learn the processes that break rock into soil
- Practice active reading techniques
- Mechanical Weathering Lab
- Begin by selecting a “Questions” person in your group. They are responsible for reading directions, and answering group questions. Ask this person questions, THEY will ask the teacher if they don’t know the answer!
- Then read the pre-lab, and answer the questions (~10 minutes)
- Begin the lab!
- Follow instructions
- Finish Definition Flip Ups
- Glue into journal
- With me!
- Notes on Weathering
- In your journals
- In color
- Work with me
Announcements: Next quiz is on December 17. We will learn the content it will cover (how soil is made, where it comes from, and how it helps create biodiversity) between 11/21 and 12/13