Warm Up: Read the procedure from today, and diagram the steps asked!
- Learn the processes that break rock into soil
- Practice active reading techniques
- Chemical Weathering Lab: Day 2
- SAFETY IS IMPORTANT!
- Goggles, gloves and aprons at all times when working with the rocks
- Follow instructions: be very careful, THIS INCLUDED ACID!!!
- Finish the Mechanical Weathering Graph
- In your journal
- Finish Definition Flip Ups
- Glue into journal
- With me!
- Notes on Weathering
- In your journals
- In color
- Work with me
Announcements: Next quiz is on December 18. We will learn the content it will cover (how soil is made, where it comes from, and how it helps create biodiversity) between 11/21 and 12/13