Welcome to the first week of Emergency Online Learning! First and foremost, a few pieces of information.
- Nothing assigned during the school closure will be graded.
- Everything assigned during this closure will relate to subjects already taught in class. Assignments could be a review of previous subjects, or in relation to those previous subjects.
- Each blog post will contain several activities to complete, as well as suggested comments or questions for you to submit as a response to this blog. You are encouraged to submit a response each week. Again, this is not graded, but is a good way of staying engaged with the content and each other! You are encouraged to:
- Ask questions!
- Answer each other's questions! One of the best ways to be sure you know something is to teach someone else
- Be kind and polite!
- I will review the comments every day, and answer questions where I can!
Below is this week's assignments!
This week's topic: ATOMS!
- Play one of the games! Tell me which game you played, and what your score was
- Find Gold (Au), Silver (Ag) and Copper (Cu). How many protons, neutrons and electrons does each element have?