Warm Up: What does Biodiversity mean? grab an iPad, and go to this website. Reply to this prompt as a comment on this blog post!! Make sure to include your name. Otherwise, I can't give you credit!
1. Discover the meaning to the word Biodiversity
1. Finish going over Class Expectations
- Take the syllabus home and get it signed!
- Use the cards I provide!
- When you finish, use the follow up activity WS i give you, and fill it out with your seat partner
- I'll draw your name from a hat, and you can come pick a biome!
- Options: Desert, Tundra, Savanna Grassland, Prairie Grassland, Chaparral, Boreal Forest, Temperate Deciduous Forest, Temperate Rainforest, Tropical Rainforest, Temperate Coniferous Forest.
- Find the other person who has your biome, and together find out several specific places that are part of your biome
- Syllabus Signature:Friday
- Journal: Friday