- What is the policy for latework/homework in Ms. Grant's biology class?
- Understand the definition of Biodiversity and Monoculture
- Begin learning about Biomes
1. Finish the Monoculture/Biodiversity game
- Make sure to get the follow up ws stamped when you complete it!
- Define Biome
- I'll draw your name from a hat, and you can come pick a biome!
- Options: Desert, Tundra, Savanna Grassland, Prairie Grassland, Chaparral, Boreal Forest, Temperate Deciduous Forest, Temperate Rainforest, Tropical Rainforest, Temperate Coniferous Forest.
- Find the other person who has your biome, and together find out several specific places that are part of your biome
- Write down examples of living and non living things in that biome!
- Syllabus Signature:Friday
- Journal: Friday